Temple Swimming Club
We recommend you to contact the club directly to ask any questions, confirm times and secure pleases. You can contact them here:
0141 647 4904 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered charity number: SC005915
Temple Swimming Club’s method of operation:
- ‘It carries out activities or services itself’.
What services Temple Swimming Club provides:
- ‘The advancement of health’.
- ‘The advancement of public participation in sport’.
Temple Swimming Club provides services to:
- ‘Children / young people’.
- ‘Older people’.
- ‘People with disabilities or health problems’.
Temple Swimming Club’s charitable objectives:
The aim of the Club shall be the teaching of swimming and the development of swimming skills to those who have a physical or mental disability
Whitehill Pool – Tues 6.30-7.30pm – All disabilities – Beginners and Improvers
Whitehill Pool – Tues 7.15-8.30pm – All disabilities – Competent and Competitive